There are tons of great resources out there ~ here’s a few that might interest you:
- Avarna Group: Justice + Equity + Diversity + Inclusion. Insights and resources for environmental and outdoor leaders and their organizations.
- Academic Internship Program: A Partnership between SFSU, the Golden Gate National Recreation Area, and GG Nat’l Parks Conservancy. Story in our campus news: XPress.
- Black Lives Matter, Nearly 200 Black-Owned Businesses to Support
- Career Resources for the Outdoor Industry (sample)
- Center for Diversity and the Environment
- “Dear White People…10 Ways You Can Show Up for your Black Friends and Colleagues”
- Diversify Outdoors: Promoting diversity in outdoor recreation & conservation
- Links between racism and the envionment: New York Times resource list
- Outdoor Recreation and Experiential Education Resources for Adolescent Girls
- Presidential Memorandum — Promoting Diversity and Inclusion in Our National Parks, National Forests, and Other Public Lands and Waters; Barak Obama, 2017.
- Roberts & Associates Consultation and Training: Relevance, Diversity, Inclusion, Equity, Social & Environmental Justice, and more!
- Youth Outside
Phone: (415) 338-7576
Fax: (415) 338-0543
San Francisco State University
Dept. of Recreation, Parks & Tourism
1600 Holloway Ave, HSS 307
San Francisco, CA 94132